Want to make money with Surgical Pickup?
Want to get paid every time you help sell a product, course, or program?
You're in the right place.
Surgical Pickup has something called an "Affiliate Program" where you can make money every time you convince someone buy something.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up using the directions below (it's free to join!)...
- Log in and get your special, unique link to any Surgical product, course, or program...
- Send the link to someone who you think is interested...
- After they buy, you will get a commission/percentage of what they spent! (some products you can make up to $300 per sale!)
It really is that easy.
We have affiliates that are literally making thousands of dollars just by recommending our products to other people.
YOU could literally start making money today.
If you also would like to become an affiliate and make money with Surgical Pickup, take a quick few minutes and follow the 4 easy steps below to get started now!
What you will need:
- Surgical Pickup Affiliate Account (via ThriveCart)
- Signup Links
- Surgical Method - Click Here To Become An Affiliate
- Structured Game 101 - Click Here To Become An Affiliate
- Surgical Elite - Coming Soon
- Surgical Immersion - Coming Soon
- A PayPal Account For Payouts (If You Don’t Have One Already)
- Link Your PayPal Account To Your Affiliate Account For Payouts
IMPORTANT REMINDERS: Read & Abide To The Surgical Affiliate Rules
(Not following these rules will result in revoking your privileges as an affiliate)
- Do not post or comment your affiliate links in the Surgical Pickup group
- Do not spam private message your link to people
- You will receive your commission payout 30 days after the purchase (after the customer’s refund period is over). It is important to market and sell the product accurately to properly manage the customer’s expectations and help protect from refunds
- Example: if you get someone to buy the product by telling them there are 100 infields when in fact there are 10 infields, the person will most likely refund and you will not get commission.
TIP: Best Way To Get People To Purchase Using Your Affiliate Link
- Become a recognized value-giving member in the Surgical Pickup community and/or Facebook group – and – the general PUA community. This will help you build your authority, likability, and trust with others.
- Help people and answer their questions with Surgical Pickup concepts, strategies, and techniques.
- If you ever get on a 1-on-1 conversation (either on a Messenger app, in-person, on the phone, or on Skype with another person that is very interested the Surgical Pickup way of doing things, ask them if they have the course yet. If they don’t have the course yet, you can tell them that you have a private link to purchase it at a 40% discount that might be taken down at any time (this discount really will only be around for a limited time as we plan to raise it up to $997 in the future).
RESOURCE: Book On How To Sell
Here is a breakdown of the affiliate commission rates:
- 100% for Structured Game 101
- 50% for Surgical Method
- 40% recurring for Surgical Elite
- 10% for Surgical Immersion
Affiliate Payout Requirements
- Commissions are paid after a 30 day "cooling off" period (due to potential refunds or cancellations).
- The "Ready For Payout Today" commission summary line must be $50.00 or more at the time the commission report is generated.
- Affiliate Payment Preferences must be set up in the affiliate account. You will be paid via PayPal.
Affiliate Accounts with Paypal as their payment option will have commissions paid weekly (on Tuesdays or Wednesday), with a minimum $50 threshold, after the cooling off period mentioned above.
- It is ABSOLUTELY VITAL that every affiliate adhere to the HIGHEST POSSIBLE STANDARDS of Ethical & Legal Conduct during this promotion.
- Tracking is Cookie based- last cookie gets credit for the sale. The Federal Trade Commission has recently more clearly defined best practices for affiliate marketers, and it is our position that all affiliates of Surgical Pickup (SPU) must use these guidelines and regulations as Standard Operating Procedure during their endorsement or promotion.
Step 1 - Download and Review the FTC Document for Endorsement Guidelines: http://ftc.gov/os/2009/10/091005revisedendorsementguides.pdf
Step 2 - In addition to the FTC Guidelines, please observe the following Best Practices: When you promote, make sure you:
** Include your Affiliate Disclaimers and Disclosures. The bottom line is, if you make a sale via an affiliate link, it’s because you're getting paid to do so – be honest about that. Include these disclaimers during email or advertising promotions.
** Include your relevant Privacy Policies on sites that you are promoting CF with.
** Include your Terms of Service on sites that you are promoting CF with.
** Include your Forward Looking Earnings Statements on sites that you are promoting CF with.
** DO NOT SPAM (Do NOT send JUNK or UNQUALIFIED TRAFFIC to this offer)
** Don't TWITTER SPAM or Social Media Spam
** Don't misrepresent yourself as a "typical result" or as a "typical customer" when you promote this offer
** Be transparent and authentic – We'll treat your prospects with MASSIVE RESPECT!
Please review our full affiliate agreement.
- There will be NO commission payments paid on PERSONAL USE Sales of the Product - meaning, if the only purpose in joining this affiliate program was to get a commission on a sale for Personal USE of Surgical Pickup, that's not cool. We do track and reconcile every sale – and in cases where an affiliate has a single sale to themselves, commission will NOT be paid on that sale. That's simply NOT FAIR to the affiliates who have promoted in good faith only to have one of their prospects join the affiliate program to get their own commission and cut the original affiliate out.
If you have any questions about this, please contact email@example.com.